3rd Coastal Altimetry Workshop - Frascati 2009
Third Coastal Altimetry Workshop
ESA/ESRIN, Frascati 17-18 September 2009
Another very successful workshop in the Coastal Altimetry series with 86 participants from 21 different countries on 5 continents, 46 abstracts, 19 Posters, 28 Oral presentations, 8 dedicated sessions, 11 Round Table discussions.
- Here is a SUMMARY of the Workshop and relevant Supplementary material
- PDFs of ALL PRESENTATIONS & POSTERS are now available on the Congrex server (follow link to 'Programme')
- Final Agenda with detailed program and List of Attendees.
- the Summary of the 1st Workshop which took place in Silver Spring, U.S.A. in February 2008 and the relevant supplementary material. Agenda, participants and presentations from the 1st workshop are here
- the home page of the 2nd Workshop which took place in Pisa in November 2008, with links to Agenda, participants and presentations
NEW - The new Springer-Verlag book, is out: Vignudelli, S., A. Kostianoy, P. Cipollini, J. Benveniste (eds.)(2011). Coastal Altimetry, Springer, doi: 10.1007/978-3-642-12796-0. See also a full table of contents.
Jérôme Benveniste - European Space Agency - ESRIN, Frascati, Italy
Nicolas Picot, Centre National d'Etudes Spatiales (CNES), Toulouse, France
Laury Miller - National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Silver Spring, U.S.A.
Stefano Vignudelli - Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR), Pisa, Italy
Paolo Cipollini - National Oceanography Centre, Southampton, U.K.